Github Source Fileshttps://github.com/JS-Beginners/background-image-slider-project
- DOM Manipulation
- Control Structures
New Things Learned or RefreshedBefore doing this project, I didn't realize how easy it was to make a slider project. I thought it was just a jQuery thing. Turns out I was wrong.
Time to CodeThis took about 15 minutes to code
Lines of CodeThis took me 35 lines of code.
Biggest Take Away(s)Image sliders aren't a jQuery thing. All I had to do was access different images from inside of an array. And to make accessing each image easier, I just needed to make sure images had the same name but different numbers so they can be accessed by an index.
What to Accomplish
- Download the source code from the github repository above.
- Delete the contents of the
- Add a link to your finished project below!
What You Should See
- A default image should be displayed when you load the page.
- When you click the “left” button, one of five images should display, all the way until each of the five numbers display in sequence.
- Repeat step 2 for the “right” button.
Need to see the video solution for this project?