GitHub Source Fileshttps://github.com/JS-Beginners/blog-challenge-v1
- NodeJS (Server-Side)
- ExpressJS (Node Framework)
- NPM Modules
Time to CodeThis took about an hour, start to finish. Luckily, I didn't have to watch any of Angela's solutions to complete the challenges. However, I did watch a few just to validate the code I wrote is what she would have wrote.
Lines of CodeThis project is compose of several different EJS files but the actual
app.jscontains only 64 lines of code.
Biggest Take Away(s)
- None this project
What to Accomplish
- Download the source code from the github repository above.
- Delete the contents of the
app.jsthe content of the files and the
- Deploy your application to Heroku and then add a link to your finished project below!
What You Should See
- You should see a blog home page with all the links in the header working.
- You should be able to click the “New Post” button to start a new post with a title and a content section.
- The home page should truncate each blog post down to 100 characters.
- You should be able to click the title of post, which should be a link that takes you to the posts own page.
Need to see the video solution for this project?
Get Angela's Web Development Bootcamp Course