- Date() constructor
My Personalize Summary
New Things Learned or RefreshedI was refreshed on the various ways you can manipulate CSS to make the simplest of code come together in a full fledged project.
Time to CodeSince I simply followed along on this project, it took me about an hour to listen, watch, and code out the solution.
Lines of CodeThis project uses around 100 lines of code, including white space and code comments. This project is different in that all of the CSS, JS, and HTML is in one
What to Accomplish
- Download the source code from the github repository above.
- Delete the JS content in the
index.htmlfile (Keep the CSS if you only want to practice JS to make the hands on the clock move).
- Add a link to your finished project below!
What You Should See
- You should use only CSS and JS to code this project.
- Once completed, your clock should display a working analogue time in your local time zone.
Need to see the video solution for this project?