Github Source Fileshttps://github.com/JS-Beginners/testimonial-project
- DOM Manipulation
- Control Structures
- Immediately Invoked Function Expressions
- Object Constructors
- Event Bubbling
New Things Learned or RefreshedIt was nice to see how Object Constructors are used in real projects. This project used a function that made a call to an Object Constructor. On the surface, it made the project a bit more complex than it had to be, but I now see the value of using a function to create a new instance an Object. This project also focused on selecting the parent element from the DOM to register the click element of a child element that contained a specific CSS class as opposed to selecting the button element.
Time to CodeThis took about 20 minutes to code.
Lines of CodeThis took me 59 lines of code.
Biggest Take Away(s)Object Constructors are not bad once you learn how to use them in small projects. I'm glad John switched it up in his solution.
What to Accomplish
- Download the source code from the github repository above.
- Delete the contents of the
- Add a link to your finished project below!
What You Should See
- A default image should be displayed when you load the page.
- When you click the “left” button, one of five images should display, all the way until each of the five images display in sequence.
- Repeat step 2 for the “right” button.
- If the user continues to click the left or right button, the images should reset once it passes the first image in the array.
Need to see the video solution for this project?