GitHub Source Fileshttps://github.com/JS-Beginners/whack-a-mole-project
My Personalize Summary
- A function to create a random amount of time that the mole will peep.
- A function to choose the random hole from which the mole will peep.
- A function to make the mole pop from the random hole using the two above functions.
- A function to start the game.
- A function to “prevent” cheating.
New Things Learned or RefreshedI learned about the .isTrusted property that lives on the event object. “The
isTrustedread-only property of the Event interface is a Boolean that is true when the event was generated by a user action, and false when the event was created or modified by a script or dispatched via
Time to CodeSince I simply followed along on this project, it took me about two hours to listen, watch, and code out the solution.
What to Accomplish
- Download the source code from the github repository above.
- Delete the JS content in the
- Share a link to your finished project in the comments section below so we can all see and comment on it!
What You Should See
Need to see the video solution for this project?